Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

cubes again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
Walmart barely EVER has cubes. I would go to Target and get a 6 pack of cubes or call your local Walmart. The website has them, but the stores rarely do.

Please don't start threads for questions that have already been replied to.

happie gurl

Cavy Slave
Oh ok I see thank you so much! Because my dad was like "if those only come in packs of 4 cubes then there is no way that you are building this cage" and I was really worried! Thanks slap, I will call them before I go..unfortuatly I dont have a target store anywhere near me.
Thanks for showing me that I already had a reply on my other thread, I completely missed it..sorry, I hope your not upset with me :( I've been really busy.

LuvMyPiggers

Cavy Gazer
If you have a costco near you (Not alot of people do) you can get a pack that has a total of 36 GRIDS and 18 connectors. That means it's like 6 cubes I think? The set comes in Silver, Black, White or Multi color. It is only 16 bucks for the set.

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Since your question was already answered on your other thread, this one is being closed. Also from now on please keep related questions to one thread. It wastes space to make more threads about the same things you can ask all in one thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.