Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

looking for piggies in MIssouri

ilovemyguineapi

Cavy Slave
I live on a military post in Missouri. I would love to add another gp to my pigs I have. PLease feel free to email me. I love my piggies and they are sooooooooooo spoiled.

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
What town in Missouri are you in? Are you looking for a boar or a sow? It really helps if you give us more information. Do you have a C&C cage?

Bobbi

Cavy Slave
I'm not sure where you are in Missouri but there are rescues in St. Louis and there is also one in Goddard, Ks. Somewhere near Whitchita. I live in Northeast Kansas so I have checked for rescues close to me and these are the closest ones.

divine53

Cavy Slave
There don't seem to be as many homeless guinea pigs advertised in Missouri. I live near Springfield, I know the humane society there does not advertise. But the St Louis and Kansas City shelters always seem to have guinea pigs listed on Petfinder. Try calling your local humane societies to see if they have piggies. Hopefully you live near St Louis and will be able to adopt soon.

aqh88

Cavy Slave
I would definitely call the shelters and ask if they have guinea pigs. Many here in Iowa don't advertise small animals or even list them on petfinder. Petfinder is still useful for finding all the shelters in your area.

rabbitsncavyluv

Cavy Slave
Also (broken link removed) and www.gpan.net and (broken link removed) ... definitely check out all the local shelters. Most don't advertise their small animals.

ilovemyguineapi

Cavy Slave
yes i have 2 c&c cages. Either a boar or a sow. I live outside St Robert on the army post here

angelwise

Cavy Slave
I'm on overload. Please take some of my piggies home with you! See Adoptables in Central Arkansas and plan a road trip with your friends! I can meet you part of the way if you like!

horsecrazygirls

Cavy Slave
Hi we live right outside fort leonard wood and our guinea pigs just had babies we have three right now and our other girl is due to have hers soon, we got the girls form a pet store and they were both pregnant feel free to e-mail me if your still looking, samantha
ilovemyguineapi said:
I live on a military post in Missouri. I would love to add another gp to my pigs I have. PLease feel free to email me. I love my piggies and they are sooooooooooo spoiled.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.