Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Upper Levels Second Level

ohiocountrygirl06

Cavy Slave
After having so much fun building a c&c cage for our two beloved piggies, Coca Cola (Coke) and Sgt. Bigelow, he now wants to add a second level. We have a 2x4 cage without a lid as of right now. I want the second level to start in the front of one side and wrap around to the other side through the back to where it looks like two "L's" facing eachother. My hubby and I looked at a couple of posts and videos on here, but are still confused. We thought it'd be a good idea to put a second level for more room and a place to eat. Please help the wicked confused! lol

PeeweesPiggyPalace

Removed
Cavy Gazer
Doing what works for is is my best advice. I started that a 2x4 and had a 1x2 loft.. Loved it.. But my motto is go big or go home..lol (soo not trying to be mean..just a funny family thing) :) here is the 2x4 I expanded.. And the 3x5 it is now! Good luck.. And remember.. If its c&c cage.. You can always change it if it's not what you want :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338420235.039053.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338420097.064166.jpg

ohiocountrygirl06

Cavy Slave
Thanks, but how would I go about doing it? lol

arionat799

Cavy Slave
Well, what do you mean by how? As in, what would it look like? Or how would you put the connectors and grids together?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.