Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

New Zealand Guinea Pig Rescue , Auckland?

RodentCuddles

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Does anyone know any Guinea Pig Rescues in Auckland?
I would love to help a rescue out.

Little Chintas

Cavy Slave
I don't officially do Guinea Pig Rescue (I do Chinchilla Rescue) but I've ended up with a couple of apparently pregnant girl 'rescue piggies' one is supposedly pregnant to her father (this would be her second litter to her dad who she is thankfully now seperated from), and the other is only 7weeks old and supposedly 2 weeks pregnant! Some poeple make me really, really mad!

Anyway, I will be holding on to these girls for about 2 months to see whether they are actually pregnant or not (if they are they will be staying another month until babies are weaned/they are recovered) and then will be on the lookout for homes, if you know someone who could offer them a forever home that would be the best help you could give me!

RodentCuddles

Cavy Slave
I'm taming a girl for my local pet shop. Hopefully my mum lets me keep her! DSC01134.jpgCutie!

RodentCuddles

Cavy Slave
I don't officially do Guinea Pig Rescue (I do Chinchilla Rescue) but I've ended up with a couple of apparently pregnant girl 'rescue piggies' one is supposedly pregnant to her father (this would be her second litter to her dad who she is thankfully now seperated from), and the other is only 7weeks old and supposedly 2 weeks pregnant! Some poeple make me really, really mad!

Have you found out if they are/aren't pregnant?

Anyway, I will be holding on to these girls for about 2 months to see whether they are actually pregnant or not (if they are they will be staying another month until babies are weaned/they are recovered) and then will be on the lookout for homes, if you know someone who could offer them a forever home that would be the best help you could give me!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.