Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

cannot find cubes !!!

S

slickmaggs

cannot find cubes !!!

After another day of looking all over for the cubes.....with no success.....I guess I am forced to order online and pay the ridiculous shipping charges....we live in Hawaii and they will sock it to us on the shipping.....However, the piggies are worth it and I have been promising them all that I would get them this beautiful HUGE cage made of C and C.....the coroplast is no problem to find...........any and all suggestions appreciated on finding the cubes. I have been to and/or called every place that may have them, all to no avail. Thanks for all responses.

Blueduck, slave to Bully, the sweetest boar ever, Hapai, who has four babies and Ahu the out cast female that hates all of the other ones.

S

slickmaggs

cannot find the cubes

if you want to email me please do so
[email protected]

any and all suggestions appreciated...thanks

I forgot to include my email address in the previous post

Thanks again

Attachments

big boys1.jpg hermes4.jpg icaraus6.jpg boys2.jpg boys5.jpg handsome.jpg jump.jpg kissing pigs.jpg boar babies.jpg

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
Re: cannot find the cubes

No Costco's in Hawaii?

You're better off getting organizational shelving than paying hundreds over on shipping for cubes.

S

slickmaggs

Yes there is a Costco...we are not members....However it would probably be cheaper to join just to get the cubes, cheaper than paying shipping.......I think i will call them and see if they have them....thanks for the idea...I have been to and/or called :
Walmart.....used to carry them dont any more
Home Depot...had nothing like this
Lowe's......no
Office Depot......not any more
Office Max......didnt have a clue
Sam's Club.....havent had them for a long time

*running off the call Costco right now*

Thanks again!
slickmaggs

S

slickmaggs

OMG i am SOooooo happy !! *jumping up and down in ectasy*.....I just called Costco's and they have the cubes and they will let me join for just under 50 bucks!!!........But they are closing in less than half an hour and we cannot get there soon enough today........Whooooooo Hoooooo ! Thank you SOooooo much for this idea! I am eternally grateful and all my pigs send *wheeks*

thanks again,
slickmaggs

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave

If you don't want to join, when you get there, tell them you want a one time pass to check it out. I believe they do that.

Attachments

10426751_10202348810697655_5524392493648362250_n.jpg image.jpg
S

slickmaggs

Thank you for telling me about the one day pass. I think we will just join Costco's....its a lot closer to where we live than Sam's Club, and we have been going to Sam's Club every weekend to get veggies and fruit for the piggies.

Thanks for all the help and information. I really appreciate it.

*off to get out the piggies for their playtime now*

slickmaggs

Attachments

IMG_5885.jpg
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.