Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Australia Cage liners where to buy

yo yo

Cavy Slave
Hi, just wondering if any one knows were i can buy guinea pig stuff from like cage liners.

cornelius

Cavy Slave
Hi, just wondering if any one knows were i can buy guinea pig stuff from like cage liners.

i dont think there are anyone who sells in australia. I made my own. I purchased a queen size waterproof mattress protector and some fleece. i then got step by step instructions on this site on how to sew it but basically its just cut to size then sew together. I made 2 of these and change it weekly.

or i guess you could even get all the material and get a seamstress to sew it for you. It did take me more than 2 hrs to sew just 1. (im not good at sewing)

MissJean

Cavy Slave
Cobb Cabin Crafts on Etsy, Jen's Custom Crafts, and Piggiebedspreads.

grace&piggies

Cavy Slave
I absolutely cannot sew so I ordered one which I recently received. (broken link removed) was super helpful and made it to fit my cage in colours I like. Easy peasy.

IMG00238-20120611-2123.jpg

bubbles101

Cavy Slave
where did you buy ur cage liners ??? :)

PeeweesPiggyPalace

Removed
Cavy Gazer
Ive made some too :)ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340466523.158243.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1340466558.846835.jpg

shell_l_d

Cavy Slave
Hubby is converting a 5 shelf timber bookcase into a multi-level guinea pig hutch after seeing several examples on this website. I'm considering making my own bedding using fleece & zorb but can't seem to find anyone who posts zorb to Aus cheap enough, most in USA & charge over $30 for shipping for small amounts. Noticed Spotlight has a 30% off sale that finishes today too, considering getting the fleece from there, not sure on where to get it yet. :)

peeweesteph, LOVE your cage liners. :)

monkeynthechimp

Cavy Slave
I went to a packaging supply company and bought a few metres of removal felt... Which is same as uhaul pads... Most storage companies like storage king etc sell the moving blankets which most people on here use as the absorbent layer... Hope this helps :D
Make sure you get the felt blanket though! Not the quilted ones! They are about $11 or so!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.