PDA

View Full Version : Hello!!

PaigeLove
04-06-12, 12:26 pm
Hello! my names Paige, im 18 years old, and my piggy's name is Batman! look at em! <3 i love him so much!

I want to thank this website for all the info they put out to help piggy owners! it helped me so much!! he was living in a small glass cage for a day and looked so miserable! so i decided to make him a 2x4 c&c cage! he loves it!! and he loves his corn as well haha <

BlueButterfly
04-06-12, 12:32 pm
Hi and welcome! What a cute little piggy! And I love his name. I'm glad the site helped you so much, and I hope we can help you more!

bpatters
04-06-12, 12:36 pm
He's very cute! And welcome to the forum!

I do need to warn you, though, that corn is not good for him except as a very occasional treat. It's way too high in sugar, which can really upset his digestive tract. Corn husks and silks are fine, though, and can be fed every day. Just cut off the dry silks and the outside husks -- corn is raised with a lot of pesticides.

Here's a link you can read to find what he can eat and how often: http://www.guineapigcages.com/forum/diet-nutrition/22156-read-me-cavy-nutrition-charts-poisonous-plants-list.html.

PaigeLove
04-06-12, 12:41 pm
oh wow i had no clue! :( I'm glad i didn't give him anymore, i guess i should research the foods before i feed him anything else, thank you!

M.and.F.Piggies
04-06-12, 12:42 pm
Hi there, Paige and Batman. What about a Robin? Every caped crusader needs his assistant;) He's a very gorgeous boy.

boofp
04-06-12, 12:47 pm
welcome and beautiful is batman. cute name too.

ldrew7
04-06-12, 03:54 pm
He is adorable!!! Welcome to the forum!!

SeeSpotSit
04-06-12, 05:40 pm
Batman is a handsome little man!