Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

2 pigs in my cage

N

NewPiggyLover

2 pigs in my cage

I bought a cage from a pet store for my one pig but I'm 16 years old and when I stay at a friends house I am sometimes gone for a day or to but when I come he seems lonley I would like to buy another pig and introduce them but my cage is 2 feet long and one foot wide would that be big enough for two? When I'm home my pig is out of the cage ALOT I pay a lot of a attention to him but I feel sorry for him when I'm gone. Please let me know what you piggy lovers think.
Thanks
Shell(me) and Scampers (my little man)

B

Brynn

First off I would build a C&C cage for your pigger then get him a friend. As long as its the same gender or plan on getting him neutered. If you dont know what a C&C cage is itz a cubes and coroplast cage and to get more info on it you can go to this website.

https://www.guineapigcages.com

check it out it will be worth your while and if you already have checked it out you should consider building that kind of cage.

N

NewPiggyLover

I thought about it

I would like to build a C&C cage but my mom wont let me. So should I just not get my pig a friend??

B

Brynn

Your mom wont let you build a cage that is defintly cheaper then a pet store cage? Thatz weird but anywayz I would try and find a bigger pet store cage or something because it would be better if your pigger had a friend.

Attachments

dog-with-weird-smile.jpg
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.