Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Kitsu

Cavy Slave
Hi my name is Laura. I am 22 years old, I live with my mom, and I have one guinea pig named Mushuu. (Yes I said I have only ONE. My mom won't let me get another but he gets TONS of attention since I am home most of the time) Mushuu lives in a 2x3 C&C cage at the moment but I hope to make it a 2x4 sometime in the near future. I got Mushuu from my local PetsMart and thankfully they are one of the few stores that take very good care of their animals and so far he seems quite happy and healthy. Mushuu is not my pet, he is my fur-child, and I love him more than I can put into words.

Lawcatt509

Cavy Slave
awwwwww that is soooooo cute .. i am sure your baby will be well loved and welcome to the forums i am new to just joined yesterday but i have a skinny pig .. he is my love child i call him ...lol

Kitsu

Cavy Slave
Thank you! I don't ever think of my animals as pets. They are more like little fuzzy children to me.

MissJean

Cavy Slave
Welcome! You learn new stuff every day on this website... I hope you enjoy it!

Catbrown90

Cavy Slave
Welcome Kitsu!

mufasa

Cavy Gazer
Welcome from another newbie! I too bought my piggy from a pet store, as I didn't know any better till I came here. In the future, it's adoption only for me.

Mushuu sounds like a lucky, much-loved piggy. Are you doing floor time and lap time with him yet? It's great that you're home a lot to interact with him. Both my husband and I work at home, so our baby Mufasa gets a ton of attention too. It's so neat when they learn to watch for you and look forward to the petting and play time.

Kitsu

Cavy Slave
He is still quite small so I am afraid to put him on the floor because I am afraid he will get into the small spaces and will get lost but on occasion I will take him out and put a towel on my desk and a chunk of cucumber and let him sit with me while I am on my computer. He does get held alot too but not for too long since he seems to like to pee on me and my mom. XD

Dee_E

Cavy Slave

Lawcatt509

Cavy Slave
Haha ... He has babtised you .. as what my hubby said when my little skinny pig Wilber did that to me when we first brung home .. more like i am marking what belongs to me ...lol

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.