Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C My Fist C&C for Barney!!

Acqua Azman

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone , I live in Malaysia and I can’t find any wire cubes after 3 month of searching I gave up and choose to buy a pet store cage that is quite large actually.
But yesterday one of the moderator (Lissie) told me that I can find cubes at Daiso:) so rush to the nearest Daiso and they don’t have it:weepy:, so I decided to go to another Daiso , its quite far actually and I found it!!:D After some planning, I went back to Daiso to buy the cubes last night and start to build the cage right away. Finished last night but I was too tired to snap some picture and I decide to post t today.. tell me what you think about it.. I know its quite small and too colorful. I havent finished the other cages for lily and her 2 lil boys and robin.. :) phot4o 13-26-10.jpgphoto 13-26-00.jpgphoto-1 13-26-00.jpg!photo-2 13-26-00.jpgphoto-4 13-26-00.jpg

lissie

Cavy Slave
It looks great. I love the hay box.

You should remove the wires from the corner litter box though, your pig could snap a leg if it gets caught. Add some disposable bedding in the litter box. Or you could remove the whole thing if your pig will use the hay box for potty.

Other than that, great job!

Edit to add: I just saw holes in the wooden thing you're using for the step, you might want to remove that too. You can use the log tunnel as the step.

stacy97006

Cavy Slave
Very cute! Great job!!!

grace&piggies

Cavy Slave
Is that Barney in the cage, or one of the new bubs?
I love all the colours and you're piggies will too!

Acqua Azman

Cavy Slave
Okay , I'll do that actually they dont even use the wooden thing they just jump straight in.. LOL..
i should remove that.. Thanks Lissie!

Acqua Azman

Cavy Slave
Is that Barney in the cage, or one of the new bubs?
I love all the colours and you're piggies will too!
Thats Barney!! the new pups is still living with their mother and thier cage is almost done.. thanks!!

suzilovespiggie

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
A very nice job! So colorful! Nice Nice c&c cage.
Barney is adorable.

Last edited:

Acqua Azman

Cavy Slave
A very nice job! So colorful! Nice Nice c&c cage.
Barney is adorable.
Thank you Suzi! Barney have been popcorning a lot more compared to before! I'm just so happy that he's comfortable and happy!

boofp

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
It looks great. I love the hay box.

You should remove the wires from the corner litter box though, your pig could snap a leg if it gets caught. Add some disposable bedding in the litter box. Or you could remove the whole thing if your pig will use the hay box for potty.

Other than that, great job!

Edit to add: I just saw holes in the wooden thing you're using for the step, you might want to remove that too. You can use the log tunnel as the step.

I agree with lissie, You could get a brick as a step up to the box (help wear down his nail) and remove the grids in litter box. I would say its awesome size for a little one.

Acqua Azman

Cavy Slave
I agree with lissie, You could get a brick as a step up to the box (help wear down his nail) and remove the grids in litter box. I would say its awesome size for a little one.
thank you.. great idea.. ive been wondering for quite some time.. why did some poeple put bricks in the cage?? now i know.. thanks again!

Fizzlepop40

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Wow! That is quite the cage! I'm not gonna let my pigs see this (they'd get jealous! :) ) because even though they have a C&C, it's got boring fleece and I really need to get some more toys in there. :) I think they're getting pretty bored of the toys they have in there right now. Oh, well. They'll be getting a completely new, bigger cage sometime soon!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.