Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Introducing my girls....

sndyschltz

Cavy Slave
Hi all - I have been reading your forum since well before we got our two girls 10 months ago. We recently (today) added a boy - rescued from someone who is recently divorced and having to get a second job - just can't care for him. His photo will be coming.

But in the meantime - I have to share my sweeties....
Lily is the tri-color and Pansy is the black & white (she does have small touches of brown)

Enjoy and thanks for all I've learned over time....Sandy

rabbitsncavyluv

Cavy Slave
Aw. Are you getting him neutered so he can live with the girls? Or adopting him a buddy of his own?

sndyschltz

Cavy Slave
I have a thread going about this and I've decided to neuter him and put him in with the girls. Right now I've added on to the girls cage and put a divider in the middle (all have tops - we have other animals as well). So as soon as he's recovered and able to go in, I think we'll remove the divider. That's one huge cage for those spoiled piggies!!!

Although I do have to say - I am always open to adding another pig when I run into one in need so if it's a male again in the future, who knows what sort of rooming arrangements will happen!!! My husband has been forewarned!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.