Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C Gidgets c & c cage pictures

boofp

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Hello everyone, I finally am feeling better and got to work on Gidget's c & c cage upgrade from a 2x3 with a 1x2 loft to a 2x4 with the 1x2 kitchen/bedroom loft.
the coro isnt really long enough but I put it under the loft so you cant really see it too much. I added a few pictures I printed out just for fun. Now gotta get my fleece this weekend hopefully.
:eek: Gidgets c & c cage picturesGidgets c & c cage picturesGidgets c & c cage picturesGidgets c & c cage picturesGidgets c & c cage pictures

That's really great! I like how you did the kitchen area, but what's that red thing floating in the water bottle? I love that Guinea Pig Ct. sign. :D Where'd you get it?

That's really great! I like how you did the kitchen area, but what's that red thing floating in the water bottle? I love that Guinea Pig Ct. sign. :D Where'd you get it?

Thanks, Is to show water level I guess It came that way. I printed it off line.

see if you can right click and save to your computer

Gidgets c & c cage picturesGidgets c & c cage picturesGidgets c & c cage picturesGidgets c & c cage pictures

Okay! Heh, to me that sounds a bit pointless about the water bottle bobber, but if it doesn't harm the piggies, it's OK. :D Thanks so much for all those pictures! They're awesome. :)

your welcome

Love it, very clever with the pictures to label the areas :)

Love it! And the little signs as well. Great job! Thanks for sharing pics and signs! :)

Your welcome

Looks really nice. Your dog can't jump in there, can he? He looks interested in what's going on in there.

Looks really nice. Your dog can't jump in there, can he? He looks interested in what's going on in there.
She probably could but she is kinda dumb and just stands there and whines lol they are best buds but she is unable to get in that room unless Im in there. Gidgets c & c cage pictures she will come to the cage for the dogs but runs from me lol

boofp, where did you get those grids with the holes? I'm trying to find something for my hamsters and those might be perfect!

boofp, where did you get those grids with the holes? I'm trying to find something for my hamsters and those might be perfect!
I got them at walmart.

I do not recall. I am sorry about that but I will look next time I am in walmart.

Okay I found some on ebay not as cheap as walmart though. (broken link removed)

I LOVE your idea for a hay rack, but how do you attach them together to get hay in and how do you attach it to the cage? Thanks!

I LOVE your idea for a hay rack, but how do you attach them together to get hay in and how do you attach it to the cage? Thanks!

I just tied them together with the ends inside the hay rack so gidget won't chew at them. I just had it laying on the floor but I changed it now. I have one end attached so it does not get soiled.I just stuff the hay in thru the hole.

Last edited:
I don't know why but gidget likes it more while its on the ground.

The cage looks great!

I have those flatback waterbottles with the floating duck. I love them just because they do have the little duck that floats. I can look from across the room and make sure they have plenty of water...not that they don't get filled everyday, but one of my piggies has discovered they can drain them pretty quickly, and that makes Mommy come and play ha.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.