Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

May I please use the link for this site...

Lyndsay

Cavy Slave
I'm a global moderator on a smaller scale rabbit fourm, I was wondering if with permission, I could put a link to this web site in my signature? Who would I have to talk to about this? A few people there have Guinea Pigs as pets, and sometimes they need some help, this site has helped me tremendously, and I'm sure it could help them too.

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
Teresa is the owner of this site/forum and the cavy spirit site https://cavyspirit.com .

You would need her permission although, if you were including the name of her site in the signature where the link is, I'm certain she wouldn't mind. After all she did create these sites to raise awareness and help guinea pig owners around the world improve the lives of their pets.

Teresa has the screen name of Cavy Spirit here. You can email her through her screen name or her email should be on the home page of this site.

Lyndsay

Cavy Slave
Thanks, I sent her a pm.

Lynx

Cavy Slave
So long as you are not misrepresenting it as your own, I can't imagine her minding -- something like:

For great guinea pig housing info, see: https://www.guineapigcages.com

Lyndsay

Cavy Slave
Yeah, I havn't gotten anything back from her, so I decided just to wait awhile. If the topic comes up then I'll inform them about this site, since it's a rabbit forum sometimes cavy topics do come up. I would never say it was my own, cause obviously it isn't. :p

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
Yes, you can always link to this site as long as it's not being represented as your site.

Lyndsay

Cavy Slave
Of course I wouldn't do that. No worries. ;)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.