Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!

geo13

Cavy Slave
HEY everyone i always came to this site to view adorable pics of your piggies,ideas for cage layouts and just about everything from A-z about guinea pigs. i have 2 boars bailey and lucky one is american breed the other i believe a cresten. i jpoined to finally conversate with other piggie lovers such as myself. and to learn more than i already knowI(if thats possible). cant wait to start uploading pics chat with you guys thank GOD bless you all and your piggies!!!:love::)
P>S super excited so pointers would be greatly appreciated im a bit lost on where to start:eek:ptimist:

kananaka

Cavy Slave
Hi and welcome. Pigtures are very much oohed and ahhed over :cheerful:. How long have you had guinea pigs?

geo13

Cavy Slave
i have had these 2 for a yr , BUT i had over 5 as i grew up in my teens always LOVED them dont know whhy>??? but Yea i cant upload a profile pic im kind of lost lol or excited!!:crazy:

kananaka

Cavy Slave
If u have pics on your pc you can upload directly to the forum using the attachment button (looks like a paper clip). As far as profile pic I haven't done that yet so I am of no help :D

Sounds like you have had piggies for a long time! I myself am new to this but I am hooked :tearsofjo.

boofp

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
welcome to the forum cant wait for you to post pics

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.