PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone!

BlueButterfly
02-26-12, 08:15 pm
Hi Everyone!

I'm new to these forums, but I've been a guinea pig owner since April. I have two black and white female pigs named Holly and Harmony, and I love them to death. I'm glad I found a forum where I can talk about cavies with people who are just as nuts about them as I am!

Nicholle
02-26-12, 08:17 pm
Hello, Thanks for joining us. GUINEA PIGS ROCK.
I hope you stay with us we all really are nice and you get to know people on here really well.
Again Welcome :)

ILoveMillie
02-26-12, 08:18 pm
Welcome to the forum! You will find loads of great information on here!

Black and white guinea pigs are my favorite! Please post some pigtures when you can! :)

bpatters
02-26-12, 09:07 pm
Welcome to the forum!

guineapigsxo
02-26-12, 09:13 pm
Welcome to the Forum! :)

gisele
02-26-12, 10:03 pm
Hi and welcome. I was as excited as you when I found this site. Everyone was so nice and extremely helpful. Make sure to check out all the great photos and post some of your little ones. I have had guinea pigs most of my life (I'm in my 40's) but didn't realize how much I had to learn until I came here. I currently have 5 piggies (2 girls = Little Miss Sunshine and her daughter Sparkle and 3 boys = Pip Squeak, my oldest and biggest piggie and Sunshine's two sons Moo and Pebbles). My husband named Moo because he claims he looks like a cow because of his coloring - mostly brown and black with a little white. They are all loved, but we joke about how it's all about Pip Squeak. When we lost his mother and he was alone I got Little Miss Sunshine to comfort him. Didn't know when I got her that she was pregnant. After babies were born I couldn't part with them - have a hard believing anyone else would care for them well enough. That's when we built our c&c cage - 2 story with girls upstairs and boys downstairs. Takes up most of the dining room, but can't image not having all 5 of them.
I'm certainly a guinea pig nut! Welcome, have fun, and learn lots!

BlueButterfly
02-27-12, 11:10 pm
Thanks everyone for the very warm welcome!

Here's some pigtures of my girls.

21459This is Harmony, my first guinea pig.
21460This is Holly, my little baby.

gisele
03-13-12, 09:43 am
They are adorable. I love being a guinea pig Mom too!