Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Outdoor Fun

Inle_Rabbit

Moderator / Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Gazer
The weather once again has been amazing here in Texas! It should continue to be warm, at least in the afternoons, all through the weekend. I have been putting the guinea pigs on the porch during the day. They have been loving it but I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to improve my space to make it more fun? My son and I just expanded it by 3 grid lengths and honestly we could give them the whole porch I just don't feel like sweeping it all up. lol

Here is what we have so far:

IMG_5617.jpg

And since I know we all love piggy pictures I took a few of those too!

Buddy:
IMG_5618.jpg

Ben:

IMG_5620.jpg

Bacon:

IMG_5621.jpg

Eddy Pig and Buddy:

IMG_5622.jpg

Frapplove

Cavy Slave
Oh my gosh this is amazing! Soon I will be upgrading to a two bedroom apartment, and it comes with an outside area similar to this one, and I will be able to do this and I'm so excited!!!!!!! :D

Inle_Rabbit

Moderator / Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Gazer
They really seem to enjoy their time outside. Baby Buddy does tons of popcorns and zoomies the other three spend most of their time investigating every box. lol It's also nice we are on the second floor so I don't have to worry about dogs, ants or people getting to the guinea pigs, or whatever else might be crawling around on the ground.

I'm planning on getting an outdoor rug to put in this spot now that it is getting closer to spring to make it look a little better for the neighbors. I can't imagine they are too happy to see the colorful mishmash. lol

I'm still trying to think of some ideas to give the guinea pigs something more to do when they are outside since the space is so large! 8x5 in grids (~9.5' x 6').

boofp

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
awww thats awesome

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.