Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Don't know if this is where to do it, but it seems best. Got my little Aslan back!

Luna8

Cavy Slave
Hiya, everyone! Sorry if this is too long, or if I make typing mistakes. I have my little boy piggy Aslan back, and this is how it happened, right from the start of my first little piggy, Luna:

Me and my sister older sis, 2 years apart, were really little, I was about five, she was seven, and we wanted a little cuddly critter of our own. My mom suggested a guinea pig, sense she had them when she was a girl, and dad agreed. So, we went up to Astoria, and searched for a pig. We found a petshop, and we found piggies. There were alot in a small cage, but we didn't know a thing about them, (hey, I was five, Ok?), so we went to look at them, and that's when I found her. She was a beautifu pure white, with silky ears and feet, and she seemed to know what was going on. My sis wanted a little calico male, but I knew I wasn't leaving untile I left with that little silky guinea pig! She slowly came up to me and wiggled her chiped ears, and I fell in love with her. I told my mom, and we convinced Nula to look at her instead of the little calico, (yes, I'm cruel, I know). But soon she loved her too, and we bought her. I walked out with her, and we later went to eat at a reserant a few blocks away, where we started thinking up names for her. Mom suggested a few names, but none of them fit. Then she hit it, by saying, "What about Luna? It means moon in Spanish," And so that was her name, easy.

About 2 years later, (she was almost 4 when she died), Nula told me that she loved Luna very much, but she said that it was plain I loved her most, and that she could be ALL mine, and I greedily exepted! About a year later, we thought she might be lonely without pig company when we were gone, so we all agreed that we would get her one as soon as possible. So, on Christmas morning, they woke me up, and said the had my first peresent ready, and puuled a (completely temporary), cardboard box from under the bed, holding a little female guinea pig. I almost fainted when I saw what they had gave me. She was white, but around her face a messy smokey color with a little caremel around her eyes. I emidiantly called her Smokey. We wanted to entroduce Smokey right away, because she was really scared. We got Luna, plopped them both on the bed, and Smokey ran under and barried her head under Luna's belly. Luna just sat there calmly and started grooming Smokey's ear. About a month later, (they were TOTALE buds), mom thoughted Smoks was a little too plump. We figured out she was pregnant, because at the petstore she had mated with her brothers. I woke up however long it takes to be pregnant for piggies, and I looked in the cage and saw three little babys, all in a row. We figured out there was a boy an 2 girls, but before that we named them, one of the girls, (we didn't know she was a girl), LordBrocktree, she had a mask of black and white, and another one, Coffee, and the boy, Aslan, who we had to give away because he started to hump Luna, and she was too old to have babies. SHe took great care of them as an aunt, and loved them dearly, teaching them how to be a polite little piggy. Her and Smokey passed away quite close to each other, adn I will miss them horribly. We gave Aslan away to a girl and hadn't seen him for a year or two, until about a week ago mom got a call from his owner saying that they loved him but couldn't have him in their life the way it was going, and asked her if we be any chance wanted him back, and of course I said YES! So now we have all of Smokey's babies, Aslan in a seperate cage, and love all of them. Smokey and Luna are looking down on them from Piggy Heaven, or Rainbow Bridge, looking down on their pride and joy. Someday their babies will go there with them, and in time I'll follow, being reuinited, with my bestest little piggies...Luna, My Golden Moon!
:love:
Thank you for you'r attention,
Luna:love:

Squint96

Cavy Slave
You must be so happy! Congratulations!!

Luna8

Cavy Slave
Yes I certaily am! Thank you!!!

Crystalkate

Cavy Slave
Wonderful story! Where is the pictures?!!! :D

Luna8

Cavy Slave
Haha! :D I haven't put any pics in yet, because I don't know how to put them her in the Forum,:grumpy:, but I'm going to hunt around and ask my older Sis, cause she knows alot about the computer.

Gonna get everyone some pics of the piggies,
Luna:)

Crystalkate

Cavy Slave
I tried to view them in your album on your profile ...but for some reason it won't load them :(

Luna8

Cavy Slave
Hmmm....Oh, do you mean the ones on my profile or the ones on Cavy Slave photos?

Crystalkate

Cavy Slave
Profile album pictures. It may be my computer, it's been funky lately.

Luna8

Cavy Slave
Ah, mine too, it needs a new battery, unfortunitly...Oh, mine does, I mean. (;

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.