Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

adding run on

bromers

Cavy Slave
does anyone have any ideas about how i can build a run onto the outdoor cage. i was thinking something like this:

(broken link removed)
do you think it will work i went out and bought some wire mesh and wood.

sorry about the rubbish drawing at isnt my thing.

Piglet

Cavy Slave
That links not working. Go to post reply, and go to 'manage attatchments'. Upload your pic from there. How does your cage look like now? You could make a nice run out of wood beams and chicken wire. Then make a cool hinge door on the top

Piglet

Cavy Slave
Oh ok, you edited your post. Yup, that drawing looks pretty cool. That's the design I was thinking of

bromers

Cavy Slave
do you think it will work? because i am going to do it tonight because my mum's friend is coming over to help me.

Piglet

Cavy Slave
Bromers, I don't know how you are going to attatch a ramp though, because then the roof of the run would have to be interfered with. What you could do it chop the legs of your hutch so that it sits on the floor. That way you don't have to worry about a ramp, then bunny (I'm assuming this is for your rabbit?) can just walk through the door

bromers

Cavy Slave
yes its for the rabbit i trust bromley in the house so he get enough exercise well at this very moment it being build but we decided to change it so that its just a normal run not attached to the hutch i did have one like that but some one sat on it. it is 7 foot long and 5 foot wide and like 3 foot up.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.