Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Grids Canadian Tire?

lovemypigs.

Cavy Slave
I am currently using frameworkz grids from canadian tire they are like 32.99 without tax and i cant belive i payed (and keep paying) LOL this much for grids ... i would like to know some other places to find black grids because whenever i need more in the future i dont have to pay that much .. i am keeping the ones i do have but i might just sell them and get new ones since they arent the best so any help would be nice .....

Thanks

hermangp

Cavy Slave
I paid a bit less a few weeks ago because they were on sale. Not much less, though. No Target for us Canadians (yet)! I did see grids at Walmart a while ago, but I don't know about the colours they carry, or if they were any cheaper.

CanadianComforts

Section Moderator
Cavy Slave
Bed Bath and beyond, Rona, Home depot, and Walmart all carry them. Cheapest I have found are plain white ones at Walmart. I usually buy from Bed Bath and Beyond, for I think $25 or maybe a little more. They are great quality but I have only found them in black there.

stacy97006

Cavy Slave
thrift stores though its hit or miss if you can find them.

pinky

Cavy Slave
Do you have Kmart there? They carry black grids and sometimes they're on sale for a decent price.

lovemypigs.

Cavy Slave
no we dont have a kmart and i wanted to get them from bed bath and beyond but its like 45 mins to 1 hr away

lovemypigs.

Cavy Slave
that site is sears.com not sears.ca but i never thought they would have them they might have them in canada to i will check .. thanks to everyone!

4Marmalade

Cavy Slave
We just bought some black ones at Bed Bath & Beyond. They were $24.99 plus tax. They do ship items for a fee (I think it would have been $10) We almost ordered some as the store is over an hour from us but we had visitors driving through so they picked them up for us. Another option is to look at kijiji. I saw a few ads under pets where people were selling grids they had leftover from their cages.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.