Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Harper & Scout

pocketmonster

Cavy Slave
It's been almost a year since I've posted and a lot has changed.
My tubby, lovable boar Oliver died about a week ago. His passing was sudden and horrible and I'm just now returning to normal.. :weepy:
I recently adopted a 9 week old boar from a rehoming service through a piggy friend in the state I live in. His name is Harper and he is a lovely little boy! He immediately got along with Scout, my remaining boar (after the appropriate introduction period, of course).
Scout is my adorable Abyssinian. He is about 3 years old and has taken the job of living with a new baby wonderfully! :D
Here's pictures!

Here's Mr. Scout chillin' on my lap on the ride to pick up Harper!

Here's Harper enjoying some belly rubs. He pokes his belly up soooo high for rubs ❤️

Freshly cleaned cage with new fleece!

And here is my wonderful, darling boy.. Oh, it just breaks my heart to see this picture. He was my cuddlebug and it hurts so badly to know he's gone.. :guilty:

Anyways, thanks for looking! It's great to be back

pinky

Cavy Slave
I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad to hear you were able to find Harper, though. He's a real cutie.

Crystalkate

Cavy Slave
I am sorry :( Happy to hear you gave that cute boy a home!

Hhbean

Cavy Slave
Thank you for sharing Oliver with us and I am so sorry for your loss. You guys are too cute! My Sheldon likes the belly rubs also. It's so funny how high he lifts his belly up so you can get his whole belly!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.