Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Newbie - FrznGmr (aka Melissa)

FrznGmr

Cavy Slave
Hello. :eek:ptimist:

We are brand new wheeker keepers. Our first two piggies just joined our family today not even two hours ago. They are both girls, about 3 months old. We adopted them from a family in our area that is getting out of breeding & showing, so they are show quality, but we definitely won't be breeding them, undecided on showing.

They are pets for our sons ( our daughters already had 2 pets each, so this evened it out for the boys - it's a kid thing, parents know how it goes lol). I am the adult overlord... um... supervisor assisting them with their animals. As I learned about cavy care (and got sucked into this stuff by a friend who has some of her own), I decided I wanted my own, so three more girls will be joining our herd soon. : )

I included photos of our cage in my profile, and will keep working on filling that out more., plus uploading photos of our critters. As I do, I look forward to getting to know other members. : )

ellisa

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Just checked out your cage. Looks awesome!

FrznGmr

Cavy Slave
Ty. :) It's still a bit plain. I'm hoping to add to it later. The piggies are having a ball in their new home so far. We're just about to give them their fresh veggies. :)

FrznGmr

Cavy Slave
P.S. Couple of photos of them up on my profile now. :)

Hhbean

Cavy Slave
Hi and welcome! Your piggies are adorable!

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
We are brand new wheeker keepers.

Love it! Wheeker keepers!

Welcome to the forum!

FrznGmr

Cavy Slave
Thanks! :) They're settling in well, and we're really enjoying them. I can hardly wait to get our other three adoptees in. :)

FrznGmr

Cavy Slave
Photos have been added to my profile album of the other three cavies joining our family soon. So now all of our herd is present in photos. Hopefully within the next three weeks, our other piggies will wheek wheek wheek all the way home. :) Ok, bad joke. :D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.