Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Mommy of 5 handsome boys

Sammiemarie

Cavy Slave
So, I just registered! Although I have come to this site so many times over the past year, it's great! The boys and I love it. I started by adopting 2 bonded boys a year ago. Their owner was about to have a baby, and was so sad to see them go. But she knew that they wouldn't get the same amount of her time. Those piggies would be Corey & Kirby.

IMAG0451.jpgIMAG0757.jpg

Corey is an Abyssinian, Kirby a Peruvian. They are super sweet, Kirby loves being held.

My girlfriend and I decided we wanted to expand our little family, and began reaching out to adopt. A woman contacted us about her 2 boys that were given to her by a family member and she really had no time for. We agreed they would be a good fit and drove to meet up. Well once we did, her husband takes out this cage that really wasnt suitable for 1. Now there was not just 2 piggies, but 3! How were we supposed to turn down those faces?

IMAG0491.jpgIMAG0760.jpgIMAG0762.jpg

These boys are so sweet. Cookie will cuddle for hours, loves children too! He will stand at the door of his cage and just look at me with those big eyes, asking to come out. He is so social. Darwin and Hurley are getting there, they have opened up and their personalities have really come out for all to see! Darwin is quite the big boy too might I add!

So these are my boys, all 5! They all get along great too! We're so lucky! <3

TCTrun

Cavy Slave
Good grief! Isn't it like 2:23 PM when you posted this in Maine? Night owl huh? Me too!! That's quite a fantastic family of boars that you have! Well...Welcome to the forum! I'm sure some more senior members will welcome you when they wake up tomorrow. I'm curently at my computer with my eldest sow, Starbuck. She is yawning like crazy - kinda making me tired!

TCTrun

Cavy Slave
BTW, I love Corey's Einstein-like hairdoo!

Inle_Rabbit

Moderator / Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Gazer
Welcome! Do all 5 of your boys live together? I just adopted a 4th boy yesterday so far everyone is doing well in the same cage. Corey and Kirby are adorable! Look at those sweet faces with all that hair! Your Darwin looks just like my Buddy! That red/brown hair is so pretty.

IMG_4934.jpg

Sammiemarie

Cavy Slave
Yes all the boys are living together, and they are doing awesome. We had rebuilt a new 4 level cage, so I think neutral territory helped! Kirby has a beautiful coat, loves being brushed too. I love Darwin and Buddy's red color, I think it's so pretty! :)

SurfingPigs

Cavy Slave
Thread title nailed it! That is a whole lot of hair. It must be so fun having all of those guys together.

piggypuppylove

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Welcome! I've got 3 boys (Charlie, Frank, and George). Your pigs are beautiful! Thank you for helping those sweet piggies!

pinky

Cavy Slave
They are absolutely adorable!!!

SeeSpotSit

Cavy Slave
All of them are so cute!!

Hhbean

Cavy Slave
Hi and welcome! Your boys are so good looking! I'm the mother of 4 boys but only 2 of them are able to live together. The other 2 are right next to them so they can all visit, they just can't bite!

ellisa

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum! Your boys are very dashing!

go_ellie
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

Sammiemarie

Cavy Slave
They are definitely a whole bunch of fun! Thank you, I think they are quite adorable myself! I could adopt by the dozens, they are hard to walk away from. :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.