Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello :)!

PR_Piggy

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone. I am new here but I have been following the forum for some time now.

I have one guinea pig. Hes a young black and white boar. I need to take pics of him but I never get a chance to do it before it gets dark outside when the flash isn't needed.

I have had guinea pigs since I was really young, and wish I had this forum back then. I now currently only have Tye. My parents got him for me for Christmas. They got him from a pet store unaware of my efforts to find a piggy not from a pet store. But he was older because someone returned him a few months later unable to care for him. I love him regardless. He has helped me get through a lot already with the death of my grandmother a month ago.

This Saturday I do plan on getting him a friend I found on Craigslist. The little guy is younger than my Tye, so I hope they are able to get along after quarantine

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum, and thanks for your interest in rescuing. We'd love to see pictures of your pigs.

lucas

Cavy Slave
welcome and ditto bpatters picture request!

pinky

Cavy Slave
Welcome! I find my guinea pigs to be very soothing, too. They make great pets.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.