Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Looking to adopt in Wyoming

Jesslee

Cavy Slave
I am wanting to get a second piggy for my current only girl. I want a female. I would consider a bonded pair if we thought my girl could be introduced. She seems pretty calm to me. Anyone have in Wyoming suggestions?

betty

Cavy Slave
Do you have a rescue near you. They will help you find a compatible pig or pair that can be bonded with your current girl.

Jesslee

Cavy Slave
Did you notice I said Wyoming? Haha jk. There isn't anything around here, that I can find.

pinky

Cavy Slave
Post an ad on Craigslist or Freecycle if you have it. If you have kids in school or are in school yourself, ask around there, too. Look at Petfinder to see rescues in or near your state and contact them by email. Also contact any shelters in your state. They might set up a transport to get one closer to you. Good luck.

Last edited:

Jesslee

Cavy Slave
Thanks for all the help. I finally found some in a shelter in the neighboring state. I will be going there this weekend to pick one up. Thanks again.

Duffinvt

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Good for you to travel to adopt ! Do post back and tell us about your new pigs. Also, we're here to help if you have questions !

SurfingPigs

Cavy Slave
Wow, good for you for putting your pigs first and choosing to adopt, especially with the travel! Best of luck and, like Duffinvt said, please share all of the good news when you return.

Jesslee

Cavy Slave
Oh you guys are sweet giving me so much credit. I onlynhave to travel about an hour and a half son really, it is not a big deal. I will share when we get her. Im a little nervous about getting a good match and introduction.

Inle_Rabbit

Moderator / Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Gazer
Congradulations! Take some pictures when you get the new one and show us. We love looking at guinea pig pictures. =D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.