Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

we found the cubes!!!!!!!!

C

calico23

we found the cubes!!!!!!!!

we went shopping at superstore yesterday as usaul and we found cubes and let me tell ya they sure beat wal-marts prices! wal-mart had 13 grids for 20 bucks and superstore had 17 grids for the same price! now we are getting the coroplast to finish up the cage! we put the piggies in the not so complete cage last night and friskit was running around popcorning!!!!!!!!!!!

L

Laura Irene

Congratulations! You'll have some happy piggies!

Laura:)

C

calico23

the C&B? cage is done

the cage is done we have not got pigtures yet but its not quite a c&c cage we came up w/ a better and cheapere idea! in stead of coropolast we use beach towls wich are exactly the size of the cage! and we just put newspaper under the towls we then just put 4 cardbaord litter box's 1 in each corner for now untill they get the hang of going in the litter box's! each litterbox is stuffed w/ layers of newspaper so each day we just take out the top layer of newspaper out of th ebox w/ the bedding then refill and do that 4 the rest of the week and at the end of the week we just throw th ewhole thing including the box out! so far the ide ai sworking great they havent once peed on the towl only in the box's!!!!!! yaaah!!!!we probebly wont post pics until the hey loft is ready for use it is still under renovations right now!

S

Scooby Doo74

Re: the C&B? cage is done

It is funny how Wal-Marts are so differently priced! I got my cubes at wal mart for 13.00.

A

acapps20022000

Re: the C&B? cage is done

I got my cubes at K-Mart 24 grids 28 connectors for $19.99. I also got a shelf pocket pal at Lowe's for a hay bin for $2.43.

G

gleepy

Grids

Yep, i was go nna say kmart has em, 6 cubes(however many grids that is..) for 19.99 but they go on sale for around 15 bucks if you wanna watch for it in the ads. Meijers also has them, but only 4 cubes for i think 20 bucks, but they were on sale for around 16 when i found them (they were the first place i found them).

Attachments

IMG_0429.jpg IMG_0428.jpg IMG_0427.jpg
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.