Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi

chaterboxgodden

Cavy Slave
Hi I've just become the adoptive mum of a 2 year old make guinea pig, I expect I'll be making many visits to this forum in the coming weeks!

Sam :)

arionat799

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum! We are glad to answer any questions you have, so ask away!! We also have a pigture addiction here, so pleeeassse feed it as soon as you can! :p You will be happy to know that there are loads of threads here bursting with information, so check them out!! You should also check out the photo galleries where you will also see some marvelous cages. These are C&C cages, they are the best. If you haven't already, you should check them out!!

-Ariona :)

chaterboxgodden

Cavy Slave
Thank you for the welcome, my first question is how do I start a new thread, I did this one by accident and I don't know how. I have managed to upload some pictures of Muffin and made an album, how do I put one as my profile picture (this is a lot harder than facebook lol).

petgal49

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the fourm! There is a ton of great information on this site with many knowledable people who would love to answer any questions you have about virtually anything regarding guinea pigs! We would all love to see a picture of your little guy!

chaterboxgodden

Cavy Slave
I've put a profile picture on but for some reason it doesn't show like yours do :-/

Froggirl009

Cavy Slave
I've put a profile picture on but for some reason it doesn't show like yours do :-/
Welcome! To have a profile picture you have to be at least a Cavy Slave. Cavy Newbies are promoted to Cavy Slaves after they have been a member for 30 days and have over 10 posts.

chaterboxgodden

Cavy Slave
thanks for the info, how do I start a new thread?

Froggirl009

Cavy Slave
When you click on one of the forum sections, there is a button that says "post new thread" near the top left corner.

chaterboxgodden

Cavy Slave
Excellent, thanks, I was about to give up :))

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.