Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Interesting site!

GeorgiaPiggy

Cavy Slave
Im the owner of Miss Georgia Pig. Shes a small black and white and currently in heat! I enjoy seeing everyones cages and wish i could build one for her. any tips on where to find products would be great!

guinealora

Cavy Slave
At the top of the forum there are links that say "Find coroplast" and "Find cubes" and I think you can type in your area and it will help you find the items. Cubes are generally really easy to find; I got mine at Fred Meyer, or you can go to Target, Walmart and Bed Bath and Beyond. Just make sure you're getting the right size. Each grid should be 14 inches, some stores sell 15 inch cubes but the squares on these are too large and the guinea pigs could get stuck or hurt themselves.

As far as coroplast; find a sign shop in your area. Sign shops always carry it and usually at a reasonable price, depending on where you are. I paid $25 for one sheet but that is not the usual price. We live in the middle of nowhere though.

Catahoula

Cavy Slave
What country are you in? That makes a big difference about the places we would suggest for supplies.

Hhbean

Cavy Slave
Hi and welcome! We have a picture addiction around here, if you have any of Miss Georgia please post:crazy:!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.