Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Getting Back into the Guinea Scene

zabelly

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone,
I am joining this forum because I loved the content that is posted. It has helped me a lot with my research about guinea pigs. I owned guinea pigs as a child and didn't do tons of research about specifics and behavior. My little one, Nicoma, lived to be over 9 years old, so I guess I did something right.

Now that I'm an adult with two new babies (Cheri and Ginny), I want to make sure I give these little girls the best upbringing possible :). I feel that this forum and community can help with that.

So far our little girls have been home for three days and my boyfriend and I are loving the getting to know you process. Our little girls keep us laughing all day long! We look forward to many happy years with our kiddos.

sillylittle

Cavy Slave
Welcome! Congrats on the two little ones, and it was def a good idea to join the forum. I don't have any piggies yet, but I have learned so much about them from this forum, and a few other websites which are amazing resources to have at your fingertips. Guinea Lynx (for medical information), Cavy Spirit, Guinea Pig Zone (for looking up anything you might need for your piggy in your area), and Guinea Pig Cages are all great websites to keep in mind.

And, as you probably know if you lurked for a little while before joining (like I did :crazy:) we all LOVE pigtures.

Duffinvt

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Hi and welcome from another New Englander ! The site is full of good info so keep on reading and feel free to ask questions.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.