PDA

View Full Version : Howdy! Bocefus and Waylon coerced me into finally joining!

jowasaurus
01-09-12, 01:04 pm
Hey guys! :) My name is Joe and I currently have two pigs, Bocefus and Waylon. I've had Bo for about 9 months now and Way for about 3 months.

I decided to join because I'm constantly looking at everyone's cool pictures of their pigs and cages and reading posts and asking myself questions. It would be great to get help from some fellow pig lovers instead of the generic answers I get from some of my co-workers at the pet store I work at (not that I don't appreciate the help from them though).

Bocefus is the one with more orange on his back and is actually a little bigger still than Waylon, who has a mostly black/brown body.

stacy97006
01-09-12, 01:06 pm
Awe they're adorable and Welcome!!!!

go_ellie
01-09-12, 01:38 pm
Adorable!! I know they are probaly not from the same litter, but the same mom??

They look so much alike!!

GuineaPigPosse
01-09-12, 02:05 pm
Welcome to the forum. Your piggies are adorable and I love their names, since I'm a Waylon and Bocefus fan myself.

Hhbean
01-09-12, 03:21 pm
Too cute! Welcome to the forum and thanks for the pigtures!

cavycuddler91
01-09-12, 03:31 pm
Aww, so cute! They look like my baby Angus! <3

jowasaurus
01-09-12, 08:50 pm
They do have the same mom! Their orange colors a little different shades, but I was so happy when I met Waylon and he looked so similar to Bo

suzilovespiggie
01-10-12, 03:26 am
Welcome! I was going to say "they could be brothers". then saw they have the same mom. They really are very handsome guys. Really beautiful coloring.

Looking forward to sharing.