Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Meet Mooka & Midge!

MookaGuineaPig

Cavy Slave
Hello everyone!!
I've been a member of this forum for a while, but I haven't introduced myself and my piggies yet!
I adopted my first piggie, Mooka, from my local animal rescue in November 2011. When I got her, she was extremely skittish and not very social. After some time she came out of her shell a little bit. She LOVES carrots, and is very picky. (Meaning, carrots are pretty much the only veggie she'll eat! :D) Mooka is still skittish, and whenever I take her out of her cage or put her in there, she'll squirm and squirm until I put her down! She definitely isn't very loud at night, or atleast wasn't until we brought Midge home! Mooka is 1 years old. In fact, we celebrated her 1st birthday on January 3rd! Here she is:

mooka2.jpg
Mooka.jpg

Midge is my newest guinea pig. She is all white with a little bit of orange on her face. If you didn't know about her condition, you would say she has blue eyes, but she doesn't- she has cataracts on her eyes which causes her vision to be impaired. Poor thing, she's only 1 & 1/2 years old! :( She's still so sweet and doesn't mind cuddling under the covers with me in the early morning :) But boy, does she squeak a lot!!! Here is a picture of both Mooka and Midge, and then just Midge:

mookaandmidge.jpg
midge2.jpg
Midge.jpg

:)

kirsty91

Cavy Slave
awww how cute! Mooka looks just like my guinea pig haha!

foggycreekcavy

Cavy Gazer
Very cute!

Hhbean

Cavy Slave
They are adorable! Thank you for all the cute pigtures!

MookaGuineaPig

Cavy Slave
Thank you everyone!! :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.