Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Finally found Lilah's buddies!

SpiffyBex

Cavy Slave
Hi there,
I've been reading around here for a few months, thought I would finally introduce myself! I'm Rebecca. I have a 2 year old little gal who is also in love with our piggies as well and we are expecting a baby boy in May!

We have three piggies now, Lilah who is about 9 months old that we adopted a few months back and our two recent additions an approx. 2 year old girly now named Alice and a neutered boar who I think may be her brother my husband is trying to convince me needs to be named "Mojo", but I'm on the hunt for funnier name! He's such a big squishy guy.

So, hi! :)

louie_joey

Cavy Slave
Hello & welcome! I am glad that you chose to adopt, it is great to give pigs in need a home :).

I look forward to seeing you around on the board!

suzilovespiggie

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Welcome! congradulations on adopting your 3 pigs and the coming birth of your son.
Would love to see some pictures of your herd. Looking forward to sharing all things piggie.

SpiffyBex

Cavy Slave
Thanks so much for the welcomes! I'll try and post some piccies up of the piggies in just a little while. :D I think we've decided on the name Barnaby for our boar.

Hhbean

Cavy Slave
Hi and welcome! I love the name Barnaby for a big squishy piggy!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.