Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

UK 26 White Grids for sale

RipleysRatPack

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone!

I bought 2 lots of white storage grids (13 in each pack) from the Kleeneze catalogue, but i've now seen a large dog crate that i'd prefer to buy, as it has a "bottom" to it already which will save me making one out of coroplast.

I can't remember exactly how many connectors are in each pack (i'm at work at the moment but I can check when I get home) but there are loads of spare connectors left over after making the grids up into a cage.

I don't get my rabbit until the bank holiday so the grids are completely unused and clean.

I think the parcel would weigh about 7kg, which would mean approximately £13.25 postage according to the Parcel Force website (for 48 hour delivery) or around £8.50 for Royal Mail standard parcel service. (I can confirm weight and everything once i'm home from work)

I paid £40 for them, but i'm not expecting this back and i'm looking for about £30 for all 26 grids with all connectors.. Anybody in the West Midlands area would be welcome to collect to save on postage costs.

Let me know if you're interested!

Thank you.

bromers

Cavy Slave
yep i might be intrested.

Myspoiltpiggies

Cavy Slave
I *might* be interested...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.