Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cage Help please!

purplepiggies

Cavy Slave
Hey everyone. I amnew here and I have really learned a lot from these forums. I dont have any cavies yet, but I want to get all the info I can before i hmake such an important decision. I think I have my c and c sources down, coupons for felt, and all my money is ready. But I have reached my first dilema! I do not have a lot of floor space so it would inconvienience me to put the cage on the floor. I do however have one wall with just enough space. Does anyone know of a place where I can get a table to stand a 2x3 cage on for a low price? the table would preferrably be about 3x4 ft. Thanks guys! Youve been so much help already! <3 Purplepiggies :)

arionat799

Cavy Slave
Another option is to make a stand out of grids. There are lots of great ideas here!

Not exactly sure why you can fit a cage on a table on that wall, but not just the cage. Wouldn't the table take up even more room?

purplepiggies

Cavy Slave
Thanks! I just have limited space and wanted to store supplies and food/hay underneath. Those ideas are really neat. I think they'll help.

arionat799

Cavy Slave
Ohhhh okay sorry glad I helped :) Using the grids also makes a better way to store.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.