Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Introducing Piggie Princesses Jasmine & Buttercup....and their human family of course

Rosemary

Cavy Slave
Introducing Piggie Princesses Jasmine & Buttercup....and their human family of course

Hello! I'm Rosemary, mom to a married son, a tween girl, and a toddler boy. We live in the Tampa Bay area. Our daughter is such an animal lover and has been begging for a pet for years. Back in October we decided that around the first of the year we would get one guinea pig from a pet store with a pet store cage.

But I started researching, found this site, and long story short brought home our rescued 7 week old guinea pig princesses yesterday to their new 2x4 C&C, fleece lined cage.

Our daughter is beyond thrilled! The princesses are young, and still pretty skittish and have been almost silent since we got them. We had a funny moment today though when my daughter opened up the hay bin and they came running out of their hideys stood on their hind legs next and wheeked their little heads off. I guess the sound and smell of a bale of hay really excites them!

Anyway we are having fun and my daughter has been very diligent about cleaning their cage and feeding. I have to tell her to leave them alone since they are still trying to adjust to their new home.

Without further ado, here are some pigtures of Princess Jasmine and Princess Buttercup and their new piggie palace.

Cage 4 web.jpg

J and B cuddling web.jpg

Attachments

Buttercup drinking web.jpg

betty

Cavy Slave
Re: Introducing Piggie Princesses Jasmine & Buttercup....and their human family of co

What precious little things! Your daughter is a lucky girl. They also have a wonderful cage and am sure they will be very happy in their new home!

Did you sew your fleece liners? They look great.

Rosemary

Cavy Slave
Re: Introducing Piggie Princesses Jasmine & Buttercup....and their human family of co

Yes. They are Joann's anti-pill fleece with 2 layers of U-Haul pads underneath. My daughter picked the fleece pattern of course. :)

suzilovespiggie

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave

Welcome! So glad you researched and and now have 2 adoralbe piggies. Your cage is awesome. Love the pictures! Love the one where the two girls are peeking out. Just adorable.
Looks like they are 2 very lucky piggies! Cant wait to share with you.

Hhbean

Cavy Slave

They are adorable! Love their cage and fleece!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.