Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Male Guinea Pig and 3 rabbits in Louisiana

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
I know a lady in New Orleans Louisiana that needs to find homes for some of her animals. She has been over her head for a while and the health department has now contacted her due to a tip-off they received.

I'm certain that they need some TLC to get them back into shape. This lady does have the animals best intentions at heart but as I said she has gotten in over her head and care may have been slipping.

If there is any interest I will be happy to get to her house take pictures and get some history and make a general health evaluation on the animals. I am also willing to transport the animals at least part way for her to get them to new homes.

These are the animals in need...

1 male Guinea Pig - very old man - changing her mind and now wants to "bring him inside and keep him"...I may be able to get him out if someone is willing to give this very old man a great home.

2 male rabbits
#1 - male rabbit - Davis brother or Farris, white/ red eyes, new zealand/dwarf mix, gentle /shy .smallish under 1 year unneutered

#2male rabbit - Farris brother of Davis, tawney orange color, active, friendly dark eyes, smallish new zealand/dwarf mix unneautered

female rabbit - name ?, saw mother killed by dogs, traumatized from experiance, home with no dogs, white red eyes, medium, very shy, unaltered

I will be trying to get her to give up more animals also. I would take them in to foster myself but I am out of room at the moment. There is a chance I may take the male rabbits but if I do they would have to be housed outdoors and I would rather get them into a home. I believe the rabbits are all kept outdoors have fleas and are rather dirty but I am led to understand that they are in otherwise in good health and body condition. I do not know how/where the Guinea Pig is kept....I have a feeling it is outside most likely living with a rabbit...I know I know...I have tried to get her to keep the pigs and rabbits seperate. She won't do it.

Anyone interested can contact me here (on Cavy Cages)or through email [email protected] I can put people who contact me in direct contact with the owner.

Please feel free to crosspost this on other forums.

Last edited:
Daisy Duke
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.