PDA

View Full Version : Coroplast Is this big enough?

Piggie Mom
12-18-11, 07:59 pm
I want to build a 2X6 C&C. Would a 4'x8' piece of coroplast be big enough? That's all I have been able to find. I have one piggy, but I am getting 3 more so I need to upgrade. Going to get the coroplast tomorrow.

Piggie Mom
12-18-11, 08:03 pm
In my head it's enough, but I want to make sure.

lissie
12-18-11, 08:21 pm
Yes, it's big enough.

Kimberly713
12-18-11, 08:23 pm
It should work yes. Ideally, you will have just enough length for 6 inch sides and will need to obviously trim some width off. Remember, cut once, measure multiple times.

HappyHopperz
12-18-11, 08:30 pm
It's a perfect fit. :) You may even have extra for a ramp or something. Good luck! :)

Piggie Mom
12-18-11, 08:30 pm
It should work yes. Ideally, you will have just enough length for 6 inch sides and will need to obviously trim some width off. Remember, cut once, measure multiple times.

Thank you. Yes, I sew and that was the first thing my grandmother taught me. I even do it for paper. I will probably measure a million times and try not to barf before I do it. LOL! I may even come on here and say "OMG! I CAN'T DO THIS!" LOL! I tend to be a drama queen over stuff like that. LOL!

Piggie Mom
12-18-11, 08:32 pm
Thank you ALL! I LOVE this site. I am so excited to get the new girls. :) I know Tiger Lily is too. :)