Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

hello

mushypea

Cavy Slave
hello Im just introducing us, we have 6 guineapigs, 4 rabbits, 2 cats, 2 gerbils and 1 dog all of whom live happily together,, the dog runs around the garden with the rabbits and the rabbits are definatly boss!! all our piggys, rabbits, gerbils and 1 cat are rescue pets. 4 piggys live outside and our two new editions live indoors.

Eimear

Cavy Slave
Hi mushypea :) (love the name!)

welcome to the forum, it's so nice to hear from someone else from this side of the pond!

Inle_Rabbit

Moderator / Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Gazer
Ha! My rabbits were boss of the dog too and the dog knew it! They thought they were boss of the people as well... I remember one time when my Jack rabbit got very old he took to eating dog food, one day Rudy (the dog) was eating his food when Jack hopped on over stuck his head in the food bowl and bit Rudy on the nose! Rudy yelped and ran across the room while Jack just sat there with his smug little face eating the dog food. After a little while Rudy gathered up his courage and crawled on his belly over to Jack and rolled over on his back. Jack got up and hopped over to sniff Rudy and the darn dog just licked that rabbit over and over, started wagging his tail saying "You forgive me, you forgive me!" It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. =D

Welcome to the forum!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.