Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

looking for piggies

ginnymommy

Cavy Slave
I am currently an owner of two male piggies about three months old and would love to get a few more. I have been to some pet shops but think maybe I could help out some unwanted ginny. Also if anyone could give info on being a foster mommy would be great. I am located in southern part of New Jersey. Thanks so much.

Ginny mom and family in love with ginny's

Daisy Duke
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

ginnymommy

Cavy Slave
Hello Hadddonfield. I Am In Cherry Hill

Daisy Duke

Critter Connect

Cavy Slave
Hi Ginny, there is a guinea pig rescue in Florence, NJ called Have A Heart Guinea pig rescue. They have a website on Petfinder. I now Marci would be more than happy to have another pig loving foster mom. I also have a guinea pig rescue however, I am located in Connecticut. Wish you were closer because I can use some more foster homes right now.

ginnymommy said:
I am currently an owner of two male piggies about three months old and would love to get a few more. I have been to some pet shops but think maybe I could help out some unwanted ginny. Also if anyone could give info on being a foster mommy would be great. I am located in southern part of New Jersey. Thanks so much.

Ginny mom and family in love with ginny's

Daisy Duke

Critter Connect

Cavy Slave
Thank you. I hope I do also.

NewGPMom

Cavy Slave
ginnymommy--I am not exactly sure where Cherryhill is but I am in central PA and I have a sow that had a litter of 4 two weeks ago. We only have one boy (we think--one is being a little difficult according to the vet but I think girl). We can't possibly keep the entire litter with the two sows we already had. Maybe if it is not too long of a drive we can get something worked out. PM me if you want and I could email you a picture of the lone boy. I am about 20-25 mins south of Harrisburg. They will be ready to go next week. Any one else in the area, if you are interested PM me as well. We only plan to keep one girl from the litter.

ginnymommy

Cavy Slave
hello hello
yes i am interested please email me a pic if you can of the boyat
[email protected]

thanks so much cant waite to see and hear from you
ps we are about 15 min for philly

NewGPMom said:
ginnymommy--I am not exactly sure where Cherryhill is but I am in central PA and I have a sow that had a litter of 4 two weeks ago. We only have one boy (we think--one is being a little difficult according to the vet but I think girl). We can't possibly keep the entire litter with the two sows we already had. Maybe if it is not too long of a drive we can get something worked out. PM me if you want and I could email you a picture of the lone boy. I am about 20-25 mins south of Harrisburg. They will be ready to go next week. Any one else in the area, if you are interested PM me as well. We only plan to keep one girl from the litter.

Baby Bears

Cavy Slave
I have four boars that need homes. They have to go in pairs, because each pair is bonded. Two are Abby's and two are smooth hair. If you are still interested in piggies, please let me know and I will give you more information. They are really great pigs! I'm in Southern Maryland, however, I am willing to transport and meet you if you are still interested. They are all about 6-8 months old.

[email protected]

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.