Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello everyone!

Markatkos

Cavy Slave
Greetings from Greece to all guinea pig lovers around the globe!I found the site while searching for c&c cages (can't find them here or have them delivered here either :() and I can't wait to explore it!I've had my two girls since September and have been trying to find/make a home for them. I keep them in an aquarium tank for now (without water of course!!!) because that was much bigger than the cages petshops sell. I really want to build them a bigger, cuter one though with lots of fun stuff in it. Hopefully I'll find helpful info here. I'll try to post some pics of them as soon as I can!:)

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Welcome!

I'm glad you're looking for a better cage for them -- aquarium tanks aren't good for them because there's not enough air circulation.

Closet shelving should be available in Greece -- it makes a very good cage. Plexiglass will work also, but is more expensive. You can drill holes in it to improve the air circulation.

suzilovespiggie

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Welcome! So glad you have found us. Check out the gallery for all sorts of pictures of c&c cages. Hope that helps in your search. Do check out the shelving. My cages are half made from shelving.

There is tons of good info here for other things too. Food, health, bedding you name it, it is here for the good of your pig. Check us out.
Would love to see pictures of girls. We love pictures.

ellisa

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Hello and welcome to the forum! I agree that we need to see some pictures of your girls! lol

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.