Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Coroplast Purple?

arionat799

Cavy Slave
Ok so I've posted a thread before about how I reeeeaaalllly want purple coroplast and can't find it and I just thought I'd mention that every time I call a place and ask if they have purple coroplast, I am literally laughed at. But I've seen so many pics of people with purple coroplast on here. I can't buy from guineapigzone.com because it's sooo expensive, but I wanna know where you guys gotten your purple coroplast from...

Just so you guys know if I can't find it the issue is already resolved as far as looks. I found pink grids-yes, I said it, PINK!-at Walmart and they come w/ white connectors then I'll just use white coroplast which I can get from a sign shop right down the street from me.

OllieandFriends

Cavy Gazer
Purple is a custom colour according to the coroplast website, so you light want to try contacting them.

Here is their website: (broken link removed)

Inle_Rabbit

Moderator / Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Gazer
I wonder if a sign shop could order it for you since they don't seem to keep it in stock.

arionat799

Cavy Slave
Inle_Rabbit and Ollieandfriends:

I've tried contacting them and they directed me to SABIC Polymershapes and they said to custom order it it would cost up to a minimum of $100 or something...I was confused by what she said...

Petuniapiggy

Cavy Slave
Here is some purple coroplast:
(broken link removed)

That is where I got my cage from and you can choose the color coroplast you want. They would probably cut a different size for you if you needed.

Kelly91513

Cavy Slave
I got my purple from Guineapigzone.com so I'm afraid I'm no help...But I love it and i think that its worth the money if you can't find it anywhere else. Good luck on your hunt.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.