Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New here

StephnGirls

Cavy Slave
Hi, We have 3 piggies. They are new to us. One is pregnant. No we did not breed her. She came to us preggers. The two other ones are female as well.
One is 3 months and the other two are 1.5 years. We have only had them all for about a week now. They live in small cages right now but we are looking to make new ones for them. They all 3 get along great when we have them play together. Each one lives in there own cage that they came with though, for now. We have no idea how much longer the pregnant one has before she gives birth. We have been learning tons about how to keep cavies safe and healthy and happy, and are having tons of fun with them. I love all the different types of houses you all have pictured here. Thanks for any help you are willing to give us. StephnGirls.

Hhbean

Cavy Slave
Hi and welcome! I've read on here that the other girls will help the mommy piggy take care of the babies because they are herd animals. There are so many awesome cages on here you will find yourself adding on to your original design:crazy:! We love piggy pictures so if you have any please post them for us!

suzilovespiggie

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum!! Hopefully you will be able to make a c&c cage for them soon. When you do make sure you baby proof the grids/sides so the babies cannot get thru.
You ill find alot of very helpful information here. Feel free to ask any questions. We are here for you and your girls. We love pictures as well.

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum! There is lots of good information on cages on the Home page of this site, and hundreds of pictures in the photo gallery.

Kelly91513

Cavy Slave
Welcome! You will find lots of information here and will enjoy reading about other's pigs and then posting about your own! We would love to see pigtures and if you have any questions about baby pigs or pigs in general, feel free to ask me as I had a preggers pig and she had two healthy pigs!

Thumper27

Cavy Slave
StephnGirls, welcome, hope all is well with you and your piggies! Let us know how Mommy to be is doing, and make sure to check out the site. There's a lot of people with a lot of info to share!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.