Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C When should I get more cage supplies?

Fizzlepop40

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I'm thinking of asking for some more C&C supplies for Christmas, but I'd have to wait until I got my loft bed until I could use them.. I really want Pokemon White for my DSi for Christmas too as I am a huge Pokemon addict right now:blush:. Should I just save my $$ and buy more C&C supplies when I get my loft bed, or should I ask for some for Christmas and save up for the DS game? I'm so confused right now as to what to do...:confused:

Last edited:

OllieandFriends

Cavy Gazer
What do you have for the C&C cage now? and how long would you have to wait until you get your bed?

PS: I'm a big Pokemon fan too lol

Squint96

Cavy Slave
I'm asking for a loft bed too! I found one that is huge! My new cage will fit right under it! But my parents don't think I'll like it...I think they are going to get one for my brother first; he really needs it, his room is tiny, and then see how it works out. Sorry its kind of off topic :) I would ask for what YOU want most. Maybe they will get the pigs presents too, that's what I'm doing :)

Fizzlepop40

Cavy Slave
I'm asking for a loft bed too! I found one that is huge! My new cage will fit right under it! But my parents don't think I'll like it...I think they are going to get one for my brother first; he really needs it, his room is tiny, and then see how it works out. Sorry its kind of off topic :) I would ask for what YOU want most. Maybe they will get the pigs presents too, that's what I'm doing :)
Well, problem is, I have no clue what I want most. I don't think my parents would get my pigs some gifts, even though I know I would if I were them. :D Maybe I should buy they pigs some gifts.
What do you have for the C&C cage now? and how long would you have to wait until you get your bed?
Well, I have a 2x4 cage right now, (C&C) I just want to make it bigger so my boys will have more room. I'm not sure when I'll get my bed, either my uncle is going to make it or if he takes too long, we're just going to buy one. (We're probably going to try find a cheap one, my uncle hasn't even started the bed yet.:rolleyes:

Inle_Rabbit

Moderator / Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Gazer
Craig's List always has tons of cheap loft beds, especially if you live near a college town! My brother bought a queen size loft bed for 100 dollars. If it is going to take a long time to get the bed I would ask for the game for christmas and then just start saving now for the cage parts.

ArabianMagicat

Cavy Slave
I have to say - loft beds are awesome! My dad built mine, and I have a 3 x 4 c&c cage under it :)

OllieandFriends

Cavy Gazer
Like @Inle_Rabbit said (which I was about too say, but she beat me to it): If it's going to take some time before you get the bed, just get the game. You have a C&C cage that is the recommended size for two pigs, so there is no reason to hurry and get cage stuff. :)

Inle_Rabbit

Moderator / Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Gazer

Fizzlepop40

Cavy Slave
Like @Inle_Rabbit said (which I was about too say, but she beat me to it): If it's going to take some time before you get the bed, just get the game. You have a C&C cage that is the recommended size for two pigs, so there is no reason to hurry and get cage stuff. :)
Okay! So they'll be fine for a while, then. I'll ask for the game. :D
Craig's List always has tons of cheap loft beds, especially if you live near a college town! My brother bought a queen size loft bed for 100 dollars. If it is going to take a long time to get the bed I would ask for the game for christmas and then just start saving now for the cage parts.
OK! I'll have to tell my dad to look on CraigsList. Thanks!

Fizzlepop40

Cavy Slave
@ArabianMagicat They're so cool, right? :D I can't wait for mine. I'll have ever so much more space for the pigs' floor time!

Fizzlepop40

Cavy Slave
@Inle_Rabbit I looked on CraigsList and found a really nice, metal framed, white loft bed. Only $70!! I'll have to ask what my dad thinks about it. :D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.