Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi there!

GabrrielleDC

Cavy Slave
My name is Gabrielle and I have been lurking on this forum for many weeks, anticipating adopting a pair of cute piggies. Today is the day I have been waiting for! Penny and her daughter (1 month old) Daisy, came home with our family today. We are very, very happy to have adopted them from a local rescue organization and we're grateful for this website guiding us along the way. They are in a C&C cage I built, a 2x4 and they are settling in. Thanks for letting me learn from you all! I will attempt to attach a photo to this message.

Attachments

new pigs.JPG

pinky

Cavy Slave
Cute critters! Welcome!

GabrrielleDC

Cavy Slave
Actually, I live in California, "DC" is my middle and (maiden) last name initials. Thanks for the greetings!

Hhbean

Cavy Slave
Hi and Welcome! Thank you so much for posting the picture of your adorable piggies!

pigsandme

Cavy Slave
Oh my! One month old?! You're deffinetely going to have to post more pictures. Good luck with your new piggies!

ArabianMagicat

Cavy Slave
Congratulations! I have a Penny also lol it seems to be a popular guinea pig name! I'd live to see more pictures!

Kelly91513

Cavy Slave
Welcome! Cute piggies! I too live in CA. I have 1 momma pig who's about 9 months old and 3 babies who are about 3 months now, one is adopted. Good luck with your two. If you have any baby pig questions I might be able to help. :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.