Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Connecting

arionat799

Cavy Slave
So I was thinking about what kind of hay rack to make-I might just do the shoebox thing-and I was wondering what u guys use to connect it to the cage "wall" when you make the one that attatches to the bottom then comes out diagnolly-sry 4got how to spell tht hahaha-then hangs by those connector chain things lol. Thanks for the help.

Hhbean

Cavy Slave
I'm not sure what everybody else uses but I have several things connected to the grid walls using all sorts of stuff. You could use zipties, carabiners clips, shower curtain rings(that latch) or just check out the hardware section at Walmart for ideas.

Nikkipig

Cavy Slave
I have a store bought hayrack which I clip to the grids with a binder clip. I originally used zipties, but that meant cleaning a pain because I had to cut the tie off and put a new one on whenever I wanted to clean it. With a binder clip, I can easily take it off and put it back on whenever. It won't work for heavier hay racks, though.

arionat799

Cavy Slave
Ok so I somehow managed to forget that I am using a "soap bottle holder" from bed bath and beyond as my "hay rack" thanks for your guys' input though :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.