Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Please!

W

westie92

Please!

You did not understand my last message!
I lived in France, I have two guinea pigs.
I would like to know how to build a cage.
In France, it is not easy to find the materiel, then help me please!

Thank you
westie92

SuperCavyLover

Cavy Slave
Re: Please!

I didn't understand your last question because you not only spoke in French, but some of your words were misspelled which made it that much more difficult to read.

If you are building a cage, the only type I can reccomend to you are cubes and coroplast(C&C). Please see www.CavyCages.com
for more ideas.

Good Luck :)

L

lchap87

i have a store bought cage witch is big. My piggie is just fine with his store bought cage. You dont have to make your cafe if u dont want to. although the cages look nice here, i just cant find all the materials to make one.

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave

If you are going to talk about a store-bought cage being big, you should be stating exactly what make and model you are referencing. For a list of popular store-bought cages and photos, see this page: www.guineapigcages.com/petstorecages.htm

You can use substitute materials and still provide the size you should. See: the Alternate Materials section on this page: (broken link removed)

C

CaVyDuDe

Westie....

J`abite en Belgique et comme France, c`est impossible pour trouver les materiels, ils sont tres rares ici.
Peur-etre un de ces boites de vin en bois....
J`ai utiliser in grand boite comme ca et c`est tres bien(Y);)
Pardonnez mon Francais Monsieur,

CaVyDuDe

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.