PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

Missy73
11-16-11, 10:07 am
Hello all! I found your site while researching illnesses that our little piggies suffer from. Our girl Rosie is three years old and hasn't been eating or drinking and pooping a lot! I'm very worried about her. I have made an appointment for her this afternoon. We love her so much and she really is a precious girl!

Catahoula
11-16-11, 10:41 am
Welcome to the forum!

I hope the vet can help find out what is wrong with your little girl. And I hope she gets to feeling better soon.

catzeye21138
11-16-11, 12:36 pm
Hello! Sorry to hear about Rosie. Give us an update once you get back from the vet tomorrow. I'd love to hear how she's doing.

bpatters
11-16-11, 12:45 pm
If she's not eating much, she may need handfeeding -- they have to eat, or it turns into a real medical emergency. Post back here after you get back from the vet and let us know what they say.

ellisa
11-16-11, 01:05 pm
Welcome to the forum! I am so sorry to hear about Rosie. Ditto that you should start handfeeding. Good luck at the vet!

Hhbean
11-16-11, 01:05 pm
Welcome! Hoping Rosie starts feeling better and the vet can let you know what's going on.

lovemyguineas
11-16-11, 03:53 pm
Welcome, I wish it was under better circumstances that you joined. So sorry to hear about your piggy. Hope she gets better soon. Ditto on letting us know how she makes out. Glad you found this site, it is wonderful.

Missy73
11-16-11, 05:49 pm
Thank you all for your comments and concern. We had a 3:30 appointment for Rosie and my daughter gets out at 2:45 so I took Rosie with us. She passed away less than a minute before my daughter got to the car. It was awful! We had a little service for Rosie but we are still grieving her loss in our home.

arcangel
11-16-11, 05:54 pm
im so sorry missy :(

lovemyguineas
11-16-11, 06:03 pm
So sorry Missy73. :sad: My thoughts are with you and your family.

ellisa
11-16-11, 06:16 pm
I am so sorry for your loss :love:

Missy73
11-17-11, 08:09 am
Thank you everyone! She is ready to get another one! I think we're going to wait until after the holidays. Rosie may have just been old? She was completely white but her hair started to get brown spots. Gosh....she was a sweetie! I think she was the sweetheart of the store son when we brought her home she had already been well loved.