Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Size No room!

arionat799

Cavy Slave
So I was talking to my friend the other day and she has 2 guinea pigs. Sadly, she doesn't have a C&C cage. :( So I told her about them and she said that she didn't have enough room....what can she do?

Also, this kinda goes for me too. You see, my room is being extended so I figured: PERFECT! Now I can make a c&c cage! (Don't worry, I don't have gpigs yet-YET- so "they" are not in a pet store cage...lol) But it seems like it's being put off until next Summer.....:mad:. I'm not sure, but that just might be it.....What do I do?!

You could show or share this website with your friend. She could see all of the pictures of the various types of c&c cages. with the way they can be built a cage can be custum fit to her needs.
Plus, there is so much info on here that is for the very best for piggies to have an awesome healthy life. Have her check it out.

Wait until you have enough space for the cage. It's not fair to them if you get them and keep them in a tiny cage. Maybe get a pet that doesn't require as much space?

Wait until you have enough space for the cage. It's not fair to them if you get them and keep them in a tiny cage. Maybe get a pet that doesn't require as much space?

No. I AM getting a guinea pig lol. I'm just figuring out how to fit the cage in my room. Which I'm sure I'll figure out very soon. :)

Are you adopting from a rescue or shelter? Please don't but from pet store or breeder.

Are you adopting from a rescue or shelter? Please don't but from pet store or breeder.

Of course! Where? Not sure on that yet...but it won't be a pet store or a breeder :) Trust me, I've been told plenty of times :p

You could show or share this website with your friend. She could see all of the pictures of the various types of c&c cages. with the way they can be built a cage can be custum fit to her needs.
Plus, there is so much info on here that is for the very best for piggies to have an awesome healthy life. Have her check it out.

btw, another friend of mine has a guinea pig and i showed her this website and now she's venturing out to get her cubes and coroplast! :)

Awesome! Well done, getting the word out! The best thing about C&C cages is the versatility, even in some smaller spaces.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.