Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hey everyone!

• Thread starter Guineapiggies30
  • Start date

Guineapiggies30

Cavy Slave
Hey everybody. I'd like to introduce myself. I am a young guinea pig owner. I own three boars. I have Hamilton, Rusty, and Gizmo. Although Gizmo is kind of a pain. Hamilton is a black short hair, Rusty is a grey/brown ridgeback/abysinian with red eyes, and gizmo is a black and brown peruvian who doesn't like getting along with my other pigs. I'm glad I found this site as it is very helpful, and I look forward to reading all the posts!:D

kacie

Cavy Slave
Just thought I'd say a quick "hi" :) It sounds like you've got yourself a handful of handsome piggies! Make sure you check out all the diet information on here - it comes in handy! Welcome to the site and welcome to the world of piggies! Can't wait to see pics ;)

suzilovespiggie

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum!! I too once had a peruivian that was "special". I coundn't pair him with anyone.
Check us out as there is tons of great reading on the care of all things piggie, from food, to cages, to toys... everything. Feel free to ask any questions or just get involved. We will be here for you.
Would love to see pictures of your guys. Looking forward to sharing with you.

Hhbean

Cavy Slave
Welcome! Hope you can post pictures soon, we have an addiction to pigtures:p!

4theLOVEofPigs

Cavy Slave
So so True...

Where have I heard that before? OH I know my first post and I believe it was you Hh that said it. :D

Welcome! Hope you can post pictures soon, we have an addiction to pigtures:p!

Hhbean

Cavy Slave
I know, I'm always saying "welcome, now did you bring the pictures, if you didn't would you mind going and getting them?" I'm always checking out the photos posted each day and even relook at the older pictures. What can I say, piggies are just too cute and they make me:cheerful:!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.