Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Sassy pigs say hi y'all!

Sassypigs

Cavy Slave
Hello!! I am a new member to the forum, but have been lurking for nearly a year. I have learned so much from this website and decided it was time to join the party! I have two sweet piggy princesses named Ginger and Pepper. They are a little over a year old and I have had them for a year. They did come from a pet store because, unfortunately, I didn't start my research until after I got them :sorry:.
Our formal dining room has become the piggy room because I also have dogs. Their room is blocked off with baby gates, but still in the middle of everything going on in the house. The girls live in a large C&C piggie palace. Their home is 2x5 fleece, 2x3 kitchen area L shape, with a 2x2 loft. They LOVE it and so do I!
Now for the good stuff...a little about my sassy girls!
Ginger is my cuddle bug! She is the bigger of the two and affectionately referred to as the vacuum cleaner during veggie time....she will clean up every little morsel of veggie! She is never ready for lap time to end, I think she would be perfectly happy on my lap 24/7! She instantly sprawls out and falls asleep! Ginger is also the dominant piggy and periodically harrasses Pepper to remind her of it! Although she is the piggy boss, she is much more cautious and timid around new people and situations.
Pepper is my little busy body! She is extremely curious and brave, always the first to check out anything new going on. Pepper is also much more vocal than Ginger! She starts talking any time she hears us come in the door, open the fridge, walk by, you name it and she is talking. I think she is sometimes tattling on Ginger too lol! Pepper's lap time is a little different with her switching back and forth between exploring and lounging....never a dull moment with this gal!

I will post some pics soon...but until then, thanks for reading!

OllieandFriends

Cavy Gazer
Hello and Welcome! That sounds like a great piggie mansion :) Can't wait to see the pictures!

Bandit'sMom

Cavy Slave
Welcome! I look forward to seeing the pictures.

suzilovespiggie

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Welcome! So glad you finally joined us. You sound like a great piggie mom. Very spoiled girls.
Looking foward to sharing with you and of course pictures!

Hhbean

Cavy Slave
Welcome and ditto on the picture requests:crazy:!

Sassypigs

Cavy Slave
Re: Sassy pigs say hi y'all! pictures added :)

Thanks, everyone! As promised, a few pigtures of my gals....Pepper is black and white and Ginger is tri-color. They love their cozies! The last one is them doing what they do best :)
2011-10-15_17-51-32_380.jpg2011-10-17_17-06-22_121.jpgIMG_20110331_133845.jpg

OllieandFriends

Cavy Gazer
They're adorable little piggies! I think that last shows what all pigs like doing best quite well lol

RubyRain

Cavy Slave
Welcome and love the pics!

suzilovespiggie

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Beautiful girls! Thank you.

Inle_Rabbit

Moderator / Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Gazer
Such cuties! Guinea pigs are so cute!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.