Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C Mesh grids

Lisa152

Cavy Slave
Does anyone know where to find the super small mesh grid cubes? I've got two babies and was thinking that would be a better option than overlapping the bigger grids.
Thanks!
Lisa

pinky

Cavy Slave
I think the smallest is the 9 space ones which are still to large for babies. You can probably just add cardboard or pieces of coroplast around the sides until they get bigger.

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Google "Merax Mesh Cube Storage Set" and see if that's what you're talking about.

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
I haven't seen them either, and couldn't google any up. Sure would be nice to be able to find them, though.

kathlaaron

Cavy Slave
I find these though the boxed set looks like it only comes with top and bottom mesh grids, and the rest wire grids.
(broken link removed)

Toadies

Cavy Slave
I remember reading some time back that they are no longer made. I used a mesh grid from Linens 'n Things that worked very well. It wasn't a grid pattern but a mesh, little diamond shaped holes-very light and airy, allowed for lots of ventilation and no escaping. They were Attitude mesh cubes, a LnT brand. It was a while back -3 or 4 years ago-that I got them though, so I don't know if they're still made either.

PS-Try Merax mesh cubes at meritline.com.

OllieandFriends

Cavy Gazer
I found those too, Kathlaaron
Other then that though, nothing in the form of mesh storage.

I did find these though: (broken link removed)
I've seen people use them for cages, but they don't look good for ventilation.

EDIT: I looked up the grids you mentioned Toadies and found this link from a thread in 2010
Merax Mesh Cube Storage Set (Silver)

Last edited:

kathlaaron

Cavy Slave
(broken link removed)

Her is another place that I found some wire mesh shelving. It sure is hard to find some mesh type grids ! Geez...I looked ALL over the place !

Another idea would be to use those small squared cookie cooling racks...you know the kind I mean ? Like these: (broken link removed)

amwelles

Cavy Slave
Those Merax Mesh Cubes look like a really good deal! $10 for 13 panels. I might have to get some when my next paycheck comes through.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.